Airplanes and helicopters. Airbus reports H1 2021 results
297 commercial aircraft delivered in these six months
Airbus reports Half-Year (H1) 2021 results
- 297 commercial aircraft delivered in H1 2021
- H1 financials reflect deliveries as well as continued efforts on cost containment and competitiveness
- Revenues € 24.6 billion; EBIT Adjusted € 2.7 billion
- EBIT (reported) € 2.7 billion; EPS (reported) 2.84
- Free cash flow before M&A and customer financing € 2.1 billion
- Focus on securing A-320 Family ramp-up and transforming the industrial value chain
- Board of Directors approval for A-350 freighter derivative
- 2021 guidance updated.
Airbus reported consolidated financial results for the Half-Year (H1) ended 30 June 2021.
Gross commercial aircraft orders totalled 165 (H1 2020: 365 aircraft) with net orders of 38 aircraft after cancellations (H1 2020: 298 aircraft). The order backlog was 6,925 commercial aircraft on 30 June 2021.
Airbus Helicopters booked 123 net orders (H1 2020: 75 units), including 10 helicopters of the Super Puma Family.
Airbus Defence and Space’s order intake by value was € 3.5 billion (H1 2020: € 5.6 billion).
AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency