Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service
Aircraft. Atlantia will leave 12,5% of Azzurra Aeroporti (major stakeholder of Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur) to Principality of Monaco
Rome, Italy - Currently it holds 75%; the remaining 25% is by EDF
Atlantia SpA, EDF Invest and the Principality of Monaco announce that the French government has given the go-ahead for the Principality to acquire an interest in the capital of Azzurra Aeroporti, the majority shareholder of Aéroports de la Côte d’Azur. At Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport today, Minister of State, Serge Telle, accompanied by Jean Castellini, Advisor to the Minister of Finance and the Econom...
AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency