It does not receive public funding
Editor in chief:

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram LinkedIn

Do you want to access to this and other private contents?
Log in if you are a subscriber or click here to request service

Vitrociset: Leonardo exercises the right of pre-emption

During today's board of directors the decision that blows the agreement with Fincantieri

Today, in the continuation of the board of Leonardo interrupted yesterday without any decision being taken in this regard, the Italian aerospace and defense company led by CEO Alessandro Profumo (owner of 1.46% of Vitrociset) decided to exercise the right of pre-emption and purchase the remaining 98.54% of the electronics and IT systems, for which on 7 August Fincantieri and Mer Mec had signed an acquisition...

M/A - 1214112

AVIONEWS - World Aeronautical Press Agency